MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
What is SmartHub?
SmartHub is a web and mobile app that allows you to do business with Clark Energy like never before:
- Manage your account
- View and pay your bill free of charge
- Enroll in Auto Pay
- Monitor usage
- Report power outages
- Request security light maintenance
- Request service disconnect
- Receive important notices
How To Register for SmartHub?
If you are new to SmartHub and would like to create an account, follow the steps below.
If you have registered your email and account information with Clark Energy’s ebill program, you are a SmartHub user. You will be asked to enter a security phrase to use the system for the first time.
- When you get to the SmartHub login screen, click the New User?
- Signup to access our Self-Service Site link at the bottom of the screen.
- Use your account number to register for SmartHub.
- After you have successfully registered with SmartHub, you’ll be emailed a temporary password to login for the first time.
- The first time you log in, you’ll be asked to create your new password.
- Once you register for your online account, you will need to update your payment options. Please note - Auto Pay members will need to enter their debit/credit card information into the new SmartHub system.
- At the end of the registration process, we encourage you to select our paperless billing option so you can receive your new bill immediately, no matter where you are at.